COVID-19 Protocols for Fidalgo Animal Medical Center
First and foremost, if you are not feeling well or you have possibly been exposed to COVID-19, please call the office and reschedule your appointment. There are no cancellation/rescheduling fees. If your pet has an urgent concern, we encourage you to have someone else transport them to the clinic or utilize our telemedicine service.
• Prior to your appointment please visit our website and fill out the form that is related to your pet’s visit. This is how we can ensure we will address all of your questions and/or concerns with your pet.
• When you arrive at our clinic, please stay in your car. Call our office at (360)293-2186 and we will come out to assist you.
• As of July 7th 2020 we are required to have everyone wear a mask that is at our clinic. If you do not have a mask, please inform us when you arrive and we can bring one out to you.
• Please wait safely in your car while your pet is assessed inside the building.
• The doctor or nurse will be in contact with you via phone.
• Payment will either be processed over the phone or by a touch-free hand held device brought out to your car.
• In order to ensure that there is always skilled staff available for you, we have been split into 2 teams. These teams will work alternating weeks and will not have physical contact with each other.
• If you have a specific doctor you prefer, please note they will be working alternating weeks. You are welcome to reschedule appointments to meet your need for a specific doctor.
• Rest assured that the two teams will be communicating with each other, and that your pet’s care will not be interrupted by these scheduling changes.
If you need prescription or food refills, the easiest and most efficient way is to use our ONLINE PHARMACY. Vetsource works directly with our practice assuring you all of the quality and guarantees as when you buy from our practice. The best part is everything ships right to your door and many times with FREE shipping! Just Click Here to sign up or call us and we will be happy to get you started.
If you prefer to get items from our building, please be sure to give 24 hours for regularly stock items, and 7-10 days for special order items. Please be aware, we are having some difficulty, like everyone, with delays in shipping.
In some cases, telemedicine consults are available. We use Petriage for our telemedicine cases. Please visit https://app.petriage.com/register?c=639843071 from your smart phone, tablet or computer to get started.